Baked Alaska Pie
It is just perfect for a hot day! Especially the perfect dessert for a Father's Day BBQ gathering!
Three ice cream layers (chocolate, honeydew and strawberry) with fruits slices topped on a brownie cake layer, loaded on a our signature pie crust, covered with a generous layer of Swiss meringue and torched/ baked for a dramatic effect. Should you feel adventurous and have a culinary torch at home, this pie can be torched even more to have a burning S’more effect. Please handle fire with care.
Peanut free version to avoid the allergies
To order this whole pie ordered online requires min. 36 hours in advance. Pickup at our Granville Island location
Serving Instruction of Baked Alaska Pie
How to keep the Meringue Ice Cream Pies:
- Please keep the meringue ice cream pies in the Freezer as soon as it arrives home.
- Meringue pies are best enjoyed the the day of pick up. However, you can freeze the ice cream pies for up to two months. Please freeze the meringue ice cream pies at all the times.
How to slice and serve the Meringue Ice Cream Pies:
- Dip the knife in a container filled with hot water to warm up the blade before each slice cutting.
- Between each slice please dip the knife in the hot water to keep the blade warm and clean.
- Do not warm up the meringue ice cream pies, as the filling is made with ice cream.
- Should you feel adventurous and have a culinary torch at home, this pie can be torched even more to have a burning S’more effect. Please handle fire with care.